All three resorts have experienced a fantastic first week, following the reopening on Monday 17 May
London, 20 May 2021 - Butlin’s first week back has kicked off with a bang, following the reopening of the brand’s three resorts in Bognor Regis, Minehead and Skegness.
The leader in family entertainment reopened its doors on 17 May, with excited Redcoats and Butlin’s incredible acts welcoming back thousands of familiar faces and excited first-timers from across the country for a much-needed fun-filled break. The fantastic first week saw guests be entertained and fed, with some astonishing statistics accumulating.
BUTLIN’S REOPENING WEEK IN NUMBERS:
- Over 120 live shows have taken place
- Big hits have included Justin Fletcher, Peppa Pig, Thomas and Friends™ and Musicals Rock
- Almost 50 swim sessions welcoming thousands of swimmers a day across all three resorts
- The pool slides have been used over 6,000 times
- Over 900 rounds of adventure golf and aerial adventures have taken place
- Over 17,000 sausages have been wolfed down at breakfast
- 1,200 scoops of ice cream have been served at Skegness with bubblegum flavour being the scoop of choice, whilst guests at Bognor Regis prefer chocolate and guests at Minehead have opted for cookies and cream
The resorts have been able to open as normal, even with social distancing measures in place, meaning guests can continue experiencing the live shows, character selfies, swimming pools and wide-ranging activities, as they would have pre-lockdown.