Meet Butlin’s very own Skyline Gang! Candi, Sprout, Pip, Dude, Mimi, Bud, Misty and fluffy friend Rainbow make up our resident gang of cheeky, colourful, caring characters.
Full of contagious energy, this lot will have your children entertained, transfixed and inspired all at the same time. From loving to troublesome, the gang’s different personalities bring to life brilliant stories of adventure, talent and friendship that resonate no matter what your age!
Catch the gang in five live shows, an interactive dance experience, or spot them around resort (they’re always ready to say hello and pose for photos, especially fashionista Mimi!)
Skyline Gang Shows
2019 The carnival is in town and the gang have a crazy time playing on the rides and in the arcades, but will they get to see the main attraction the human cannonball?
Orb of Ra
2019 On a recent holiday to Egypt, Misty acquires the Orb of Ra – an ancient Egyptian artefact once belonging to Pharaoh TuntonRa. The Orb must be returned to where she found it before the gang succumb to its curse...
2019 It's playtime with the Skyline Gang! 'Pop' along to the Skyline Pavilion to see giant bubbles, tiny bubbles, foaming bubbles and all kinds of bubbles! You're guaranteed to have a bubblingly awesome time with the gang.
Dance With Us
2019 Join the Skyline Gang for an interactive dance experience when your children can dance with their favourite gang members!
- Skyline Gang shows are perfect for all ages
- All shows are available on all breaks
- There's no need to book ahead - just turn up and enjoy!
- All shows are included in the price of your break
- Skyline Gang shows last around 35 minutes
- Find the gang in the Skyline Pavilion
2019 & 2020 It's time for Skyline Gang and friends to say goodbye. Lovely memories and friendships are always made at Butlin's, no matter what time of year you visit.
2020 Join the gang for a brand new adventure out on safari.
Lost In Space
2020 Join the gang for a brand new adventure in space.
2019 & 2020 Your children can join the gang for an hour dance academy where they'll learn a routine to the song that closes the gang's live shows. Plus, the opportunity to have their photos taken with the gang after the academy (photos purchased separately).
- The Skyline Dance Academy is for suitable for children aged 5-14yrs. 5-8 year olds must be accompanied by an adult at all times (18+ not required to purchase a ticket)
- Each academy attendee is welcome to bring two people to watch free of charge
- Available on 2019 and 2020 Easter Holidays, May half term, School Summer Holiday weekends, October half term and term time weekends.
- The academy costs £15 per child
- Held in in our Reds venue
Things to note:
- Please bring trainers (no bare feet or flip flops)
- Please wear comfortable clothing to dance in (no skirts)
- Bring a drink to keep you hydrated
- Please inform us of any health issues we might need to be aware of
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the session is due to start
She’s pink, cute, kind to everybody and the liveliest member of the gang. Her trusting but slightly gullible nature makes her Misty’s prime target. Candi loves puppies and holidays at the seaside.
He’s green, cheeky, silly and the joker of the gang. He’s a constant source of entertainment and keeps everyone laughing and groaning at the same time. Sprout loves magic and juggling.
She’s purple, tough, funky, creative and the laid back one of the gang who’s often the voice of reason. Pip’s a true rock chick who plays guitars, and loves festivals and beef burgers.
He’s blue, cool, sensible and the leader of the gang. His mature but charming nature means everyone looks up to him. He loves playing basketball and cares about protecting marine wildlife.
She’s yellow, stylish, sophisticated and is the gang’s fashionista. She keeps up to date with fashion trends and gossip, and dreams of making it big in Hollywood. Mimi has a soft spot for Dude...
He’s red, geeky, logical and is the brains of the gang. His problem-solving attitude often perplexes his friends, but they enjoy his cool facts and figures. Bud loves classical music and creating new apps.
She’s grey, mischievous, energetic and is the gang’s troublemaker. She loves pulling pranks and making fun of the gang, but knows when to say sorry. Made from a magic spell, Misty is Candi’s opposite.
He’s orange, cuddly, fluffy and extremely cute, and his loveable nature makes him a wonderful companion to the gang. Rainbow communicates through body language and howls along to music.
Explore our busy schedule of day to night entertainment for all ages, with so much of it included in the price.
If we do say so ourselves, one of the best things about holidaying at Butlin's is the amount of entertainment that's included in the price of your break; from must dos to daytime activities and evening shows.