We want to help find the perfect holiday for you and your family at Butlin's, and we understand that you may have some individual needs that need to be accommodated for in order for you to have a great time away.
If you or a member of your party have disability requirements that are a necessity for you to be able to take a break and enjoy a happy holiday at Butlin's, it is essential that you let us know at the time of booking. We will do our very best to meet these requirements but would advise they cannot always be guaranteed.
Please give us a call on 0330 100 9334 and one of advisers can listen to your individual needs and help you plan your holiday.
All of our resorts have a limited number of fully adapted rooms and apartments. In order to identify which adapted accommodation is best suited to your needs, we might need to know:
- The number of disabled guests and carers in your party
- The number of and sizes of wheelchairs being brought to resort
- The number and sizes of hoists being brought to resort
- The numbers of and width of any scooters being brought to resort
Please give us a call on 0330 100 9334 to discuss your individual needs with one of our advisers.
There are facilities for dialysis close to our resorts. For dialysis treatment whilst on holiday at:
- Bognor Regis: 02392 463976 - located at nearby Warner Lakeside Hayling Island
- Minehead: 01823 424510 - Travel Dialysis will confirm the nearest location
- Skegness: 01754 762220
We welcome enquiries from RNID Typetalk, the national telephone relay service for deaf, deafened, hard of hearing, deafblind and speech-impaired people.
For further information on this service: