At Butlins we want to ensure that we find the right holiday for you. We appreciate that guests with special needs may have specific requirements that are essential for a happy holiday.
If you or a member of your party has special needs requirements, for example, restricted mobility or access requirements that are a necessity for you to be able to take a break and enjoy a happy holiday at Butlins it is essential you let us know at the time of booking. We will do our very best to meet these requirements but would advise they cannot always be guaranteed.
Simply call our dedicated Special Needs Co-ordinators direct on resort on 0330 100 9334* selecting the resort of your choice.
- For Bognor Regis plus the Ocean, Shoreline & Wave Hotels please press 1
- For Minehead Resort press 2
- For Skegness Resort press 3
If you are unsure which resort to choose simply press 4 and we will discuss the options to best suit your requirements.
*The maximum call charge is 2p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary.
The accommodation and facilities offered at Butlins resorts do vary. All Butlins resorts have a limited number of fully adapted units of silver and gold standard accommodation, offering self-catered and dinner bed and breakfast options which may be suitable for guests with disabilities.
Our Special Needs Co-ordinators will discuss your requirements with you when a booking is made.
The details we require are:
- The number of disabled guests and carers in your party
- Advice on any special needs these guests may require
- The number of and sizes of wheelchaires being brought to resort
- The number and sizes of hoists being brought to resort
- The numbers of and width of any scooters being brought to resort
We wish to ensure we can provide the right accommodation and service to you and hence require the above details in order for us to meet your expectations.
There are facilities for dialysis close to Resorts. For dialysis treatment whilst on holiday at:
- Bognor Resort & the Shoreline and Ocean Hotels contact 02392 463976 (located at nearby Warner Lakeside Hayling Island)
- Minehead Resort please contact Travel Dialysis on 01823 424510 who will confirm the nearest location to Minehead
- Skegness Resort contact Skegness Dialysis Unit on 01754 762220
We welcome enquiries from RNID Typetalk, their national telephone relay service for deaf, deafened, hard of hearing, deafblind and speech-impaired people.
For further information on this service please contact by:
Telephone: 0800 7311 888 by Textphone: 0800 500 888