1.The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2.The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
3.All entries must be submitted by the completion of an entry form (made available to you in-person by the Promoter) and only one entry per person is permitted.
4.The opening date for entries is 9,30AM on Thursday 30 September 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 17.00pm on Friday 31 December 2021.
5.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
6.The winner will be randomly selected via a computer process that produces verifiably random results on Wednesday 5 January 2022 Judges decisions are final.
7.There will be one prize on offer: An entertainment bundle containing JVC 55” Smart TV, Iphone 12 Green 64Gb , Nintendo Switch Neon Red/Blue , iPad 11 Pro Wifi 128Gb , Apple AirPod with Wireless Charging Case (2nd gen).
8.The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before Monday 11 January 2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9.The prize will be sent to the winner by post within seven days of being notified of their win.
10.The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11.The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Butlin’s Conferences and Events, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within [one] month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter Butlins Skyline Limited of No1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Butlins Skyline Limited of No1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.