We are aiming to manage your booking in the way that suits you most. When you are ready, we’re offering all guests the option of:
1. Make your decision later. When you are ready, call or email us to book any time in the next 12 months. Plus, as a thank you, you will receive a £50 resort voucher when you re-book.
2. Email us with your choice of a new break at any of our three resorts for any date, valid for 12 months from the date you were due to arrive. Plus, as a thank you, you will receive a £50 resort voucher when you re-book.
- If your chosen break is cheaper, we will refund the difference
- If your chosen break is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference
It may take us up to 28 days to get back to you. As you can appreciate, we are experiencing a high number of calls and emails and of course we need to support our team members who we are also looking after at this time. Our goal is to prioritise immediate breaks coming up. We would, however, ask that only those travelling in the next 14 days call us at this time so that we can prioritise these bookings.
We hope you understand that this decision has been made in the interest of your wellbeing and that of our team. Butlin’s has been around for over 84 years, and we look forward to reopening and for us all to enjoy our holidays again.
What do I do if I want to amend my break?
The quickest and easiest way to amend your break is to email us at email@example.com
. When you email, for us to help you amend your break in the quickest possible time, please include:
- The start date of your current break in the subject header
- Your booking reference number, telephone number and include the date and resort you would like to move to, in the body of your email
If you have any further questions, we would be happy to discuss this with you, please call our team on 0330 100 9743. However, we may be experiencing a high volume of calls – so please bear with us as there may be a delay in answering your call. We’ll do our best to speak to you as soon as we can.
Your Butlin's team