Designed especially for families with younger children, a Stateroom is a wonderful place for you and your family to stay on a Butlin's break.
As the perfect place to call home on your holiday and somewhere you can create wonderful memories as a family, our Staterooms offer you the space to spend some quality time together. Take in the beautiful sea views from the new open-plan lounge area, complete with a comfy octopus sofa and a Captain’s helm activity wall that will keep little ones entertained. Plus to keep everyone safe and sound, we’ve had all the furniture made with curved edges.
We’ve also thought of bedtimes for both the little ones, and Mum and Dad. A secluded double bed for Mum and Dad, and a separate children’s den complete with sleep tight curtains will make sure everyone gets a good night’s sleep ready for the big and adventure-filled days ahead!
- Secluded double bed area
- Separate children’s den with bunks
- Family octopus sofa
- Captain's helm activity wall
- 24 hour dedicated reception team
- Rooms with patio and balconies available
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Temperature control
- Mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen TV in the lounge area and the children’s den