Updated at 6.30pm, 23 September 2020
Updates to your resort experience following recent changes to government advice
Following yesterday's changes to government measures to control the spread of Covid-19, we’d like to reassure everyone that our breaks are still operating as planned.
The safety and well-being of our guests and team remains our number one priority. Following the new government guidance, we've implemented a series of new and increased measures to help keep us all safe and sound. There are some small changes to our entertainment schedule, venue opening times and social distancing measures, all in line with the latest government guidance.
Here are the important changes that we need to let you know about before you arrive, or if you're already on resort. For all other latest updates, including the rule of six or travelling to Butlin's if you live in a locked-down area - please check the Resort Updates page.
1. Food glorious food
- Following on from the latest government announcement, we wanted to update you on your dining experience with Butlin’s. Our retail restaurants will continue to operate a full table service and you will also be able to order through our B-Serve app, or one of our team members will take orders as normal
- Our buffet restaurants, Burger King, Soho Coffee and takeaways will also be able to operate in the same way as they have been since reopening this summer. There will be no alcohol available in any of these locations
- For peace of mind and for safety reasons, instead of helping yourself, food will be plated or boxed by our team at our buffet counters. There’s still a great choice, from hearty breakfasts to crowd pleasing evening favourites, there will be something for everyone, even our little fussy eaters! And not to worry, our buffets are still unlimited, so you can still eat as much as you like
- More information can be found in the dining section, or view our sample menus Food Court dining and Premium dining.
2. Changes to our opening hours
- Following the government guidelines for theatres and entertainment venues, we can continue with our live shows that finish later than 10pm - however, our bars will close at 10pm and we'll stop serving at 9.40pm
- If your break is due to start before 1 October, we’ve made a few tweaks to the start times of our later performances, and these will start 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Click here for your latest entertainment guides
- Entertainment: Please refer to the app for the most up-to-date times, and please rest assured that your Plan My Day bookings do not need to be altered and are valid for this show. Please note that Plan My Day will not show the updated times
- All venues including bars, restaurants and takeaway services will be closing by 10pm, in line with national guidelines. This also includes our arcades and all other venues and shops situated within our Skyline Pavilion. Please check our Resort Status checker for opening and closing times (subject to change)
- With so much to do from morning to night - from our award-winning Splash pools and Fairground rides, to crafts and activities - there’ll be no standing on the sidelines. Just full-on fun!
- For up-to-date venue opening times, you can use our handy Status Checker tool to find out what's available on each resort (subject to change)
3. £50 spending vouchers/Premier Club vouchers
Please note that from Friday 25 September onwards, there are a few venues where you will not be able to redeem your vouchers as access to our bar areas has now been restricted due to government guidelines: Reds, Centre Stage, Inn on the Green, Bar Rosso and our Jellyfish Lounge are currently unable to accept vouchers. However, you can still order table service through our B-Serve app, which will be pre-paid using a debit/credit card
4. NHS COVID-19 app
Once again, we really appreciate everyone's understanding as we work hard to keep our guests safe. We look forward to welcoming you on resort.
- We'll be asking you to check in to every venue on resort via the new NHS app. Simply scan the QR code in each venue to record your visit. If you don't have a compatible smartphone, you'll be required to provide your details using one of our forms
- The new app will be available to download from 24 September - find out more here and download the app today
Your Butlin's team