Following the government announcement on the roadmap out of lockdown, we're excited to announce that we plan to reopen our resorts on 17th May.
We understand that you need more flexibility during these uncertain times, so if your break has been affected we'd like to offer you the following options. Of course we hope you'll still join us on resort, but if not, there are options to rebook, bank your funds or request a refund. We're asking you to complete a form to give us an indication of how you would like to manage your break.
We'll be responding to everyone in arrival order over three phases so please wait for an email to arrive regarding your break. Don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away - we will get to everyone and your options will be protected. Please do not call or email us at this time.
For more information regarding our response to the government announcements, please visit our Resort Updates page