Taking out travel insurance cover is an essential part of your holiday arrangements. Some important facts about Your insurance are summarised below. This summary does not describe all the terms and conditions of Your policy, so please take time to read the policy document to make sure You understand the cover it provides.
Insurer: Towergate Chapman Stevens. This policy is designed to offer protection for Your travel arrangements as described in this policy summary.
All policies are issued between 1st November 2016 and 31st October 2017 in conjunction with a valid certificate.
All policies must expire prior to 31st October 2018.
Premiums for longer stays are available.
Summary of cover (per person unless otherwise indicated).
|Section of Cover
||Maximum Cover Per Person
||Excess Per Person
||£3,000 per booking
|Travel Delay (travelling from Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Shetland and / or Orkney Isles)
||• £60 (£20 for the first 12-hours then £10 for each further 12-hours) Travel Delay
• £3,000 per booking Holiday Abandonment
|• Nil Travel Delay
• £50 Holiday Abandonment
||• £100 if travelling from England, Scotland and Wales
• £300 if travelling from Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Shetland and Orkney Isles
||• £5,000 (£1,000 children aged up to 16-years and adults aged 66-years plus at the time of the accident) Death
• £10,000 (£2,500 adults aged 66-years plus at the time of the accident) Loss of Limb(s)s and / or Sight in One or Both Eyes
• £10,000 (£2,500 adults aged 66-years plus at the time of the accident) Permanent Total Disablement
||£600 (£20 for each completed 24-hours)
|Baggage (Including Personal Money)
||£1,500 in all, sub-limited as follows:
• £300 Single Article Limit
• £300 in all Valuables
• £150 Spectacles and Prescription Sunglasses
• £400 (£200 Actual Cash further reduced to £50 for children aged up to 16-years at time of the incident) Personal Money
• £100 (after 12-hours of delay) Delayed Luggage
|• £30 Baggage & Personal Money
• Nil Delayed Baggage
|Emergency Home Assistance
||• Call out of an approved tradesperson
• Up to 3-hours labour of an approved tradesperson
• £100 in materials
Please don’t forget
In common with all travel insurance, our policy contains restrictions that relate to your health and that of others upon whose health your trip depends. Please refer to the policy wording, which will be sent to you with your holiday confirmation and must be read upon receipt.
We hope you are happy with the cover this policy provides. However, you have the right to cancel it within 14 days of receiving the policy. See the enclosed policy document and the section headed "Your Right to Cancel". Please note that this right does not apply if your policy is a short term insurance of less than one month in duration.
MAKING A CLAIM
If you have a claim, please telephone Towergate Chapman Stevens Claim Department on 0344 892 1697 as soon as possible to tell them about it. When contacting the claim department please quote: Scheme ref: BUT/17.
It’s important you understand the significant features, benefits and exclusions of your travel insurance policy to ensure it meets your needs and requirements.
View the Full Insurance Policy
To view please click below.