Is there somewhere to relax, poolside?
Around our lido area, you'll find loungers and four beautiful seaside huts for relaxing.
Is there a viewing area?
If you'd like to stay dry and away from the pool, you'll find a café near the entrance, perfect for watching through the window. There isn't an area for viewing inside the pool.
Is there an area for my little ones?
Yes! The Seaside Playground is our dedicated tots area for babies up to children aged five. The water depth is beached to 0.4m and is heated to a constant 30 degrees.
Is the pool accessible for all?
Yes, we've designed our new pool for everyone to enjoy.
- Level access is provided at all entry and exit points to the building, to the pool hall from the changing rooms, and from the café to the external terrace
- There is an accessible WC located within the entrance area, adjacent to the café
- A wet wheelchair is available
- The Lido pool is accessed via steps, although a portable hoist suitable for entry into the water is available on request
- All other pool areas have ramped beach access into the water
Can I take any food or drink poolside?
No, but you'll find a great menu of drinks and snacks at our new café.
Can I use my B-Line pass?
No, B-Line passes do not allow access to the pool earlier or ahead of anyone else.