It’s the first school holiday of the year – so escape the day-to-day and try something new with your family at Butlins. We guarantee your children will go back with plenty of stories to tell!
Whether you fancy taking part in our sports and activities, splashing around in our indoor Waterworlds or catching one of our West-End quality shows, there’s plenty to choose from. And as most of it’s indoors, the good old British weather can’t spoil your fun!
Bognor Regis: 15, 18 & 22 February
Minehead: 8, 11, 15, 18, 22 February
Skegness: 11, 15, 18, 22 February
Exclusive offer - KIDS EAT FREE - only on half term breaks to Skegness on the 22nd February when booking a dining package.
- Splash Waterworld
- Ice Rink (exclusively at Skegness) - Skegness Ice rink
- Traditional fairground - Unlimited fairground rides for all ages
- Live Shows - Sesame Street, Dick and Dom (15, 18, 22 Feb), Blues on the Move, Jackson’s Live Music Show, Cirque du Hilarious & more
- Family activity sessions - A huge array of activities to suit all ages; arts and craft sessions, Pirate Pursuit treasure hunt, silent disco & more..
- Characters - Mike the Knight, Bob the Builder, Pingu, Barney, Fireman Sam & many more
- Sports sessions - Family Sports Day, Football Coaching, Fun Fencing & more
Our free child places have been so popular this February half term that they are only available on selected breaks, book now to make sure you don’t miss out!
Breaks from only £38 per person per break