All to look forward to on your Easter break
Spring is in the air and no school for a whole 2 weeks, so there's plenty for all the family to enjoy on a Butlins 2015 Easter break. Exclusive to Easter is our Spring Farmyard with a host of cute baby animals whilst for older children we also have our great Sports & Activites. Plus don't forget our great live shows, the thrills of Splash Waterworld and our traditional fairground that are all included in the price of your break.
View Dates and Prices
Easter is a special time of year at Butlins, and we have a great selection of fun Easter themed shows and activities that the whole family can enjoy. From Bonnie Bear's Easter Bonnet Parade to our Easter Egg Hunt there's plenty to be egg-cited about for your 2015 Easter break.
View Dates and Prices
Spring has sprung and that means lots of baby animals in our Spring Farmyard. Pop along and get up close to a whole host of cute little animals.
Bonnie's Bonnet Parade
Join Bonnie Bear in her Easter parade around the Skyline Pavilion. Show off your beautifully decorated Easter bonnets, have plenty of fun and enjoy dancing with Bonnie.
Easter Egg Hunt
The whole family can take part in our fun Easter Egg Hunt. Set off around the resort solving clues and once you've completed the hunt you will be rewarded with an Easter treat.
Easter Arts & Crafts
We’ll be giving our arts and crafts sessions a special Easter theme on our Easter breaks. Kids love getting messy, and at Butlins it’s perfect, because we do all the clearing up!
First Child Eats Free
Enjoy your Easter holidays with us and take advantage of our great First Child Eats Free offer (on selected breaks) when you add a dining plan to your break.
- Breaks highlighted in grey show where the First Child Eats Free offer is not available.
Terms and Conditions
- First Child Eats Free: One child eats free per unit of accommodation when purchasing a dining plan - This applies to new bookings only. Discount will apply to the youngest child on the booking.
- The prices shown in the above grid are per person per break and include all current discounts and £s off but NOT including a dining plan.
- Prices in the resorts are based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children (2-14 years) staying in a Silver self-catering apartment.
- Prices for hotels based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children (2-14 years) staying in a partial sea view room at the Shoreline Hotel or a room with no sea view at the Wave Hotel at Bognor Regis on a room only basis.
- When booking your break a Dining Plan will need to be added for the First Child Eats Free discount to be applied.
- All offers are subject to promotional availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- The First Child Eats Free offer may not be available at every hotel on every break.
- The prices shown include VAT at 20%